Skip to main content

Long overdue update

Zoey I haven't posted recently.   Things have been busy and I am now 13 weeks 6 days pregnant...... Due July 5th.   To say we are excited is an understatement.   We are over the moon with excitement.  This is our first child.   I am a bit nervous as child birth literally scares the crap out of me.   But all will be fine I am sure.   I have had quite the bouts with morning sickness but mostly nauseated.   I have yet thrown up.... Knocking on serious wood here.  I think since the last time I wrote list a key.   My boy Munchie.   He had a bad heart and severe arthritis in most of not all of his joints.   We  decided it was more humane to end his suffering.   We added a new kitten named Smokes.   He is a kitten that I bottle raised from just a few days old.   He is the first foster I have had that Raven approves of.   Usually she hisses at them and tries to attack them.   But with Smokes she is different.   He is black with grey undercoat and lots of single white hairs poking out.  He did in wonderfully with our fur family.
As for my fitness.  I have already gained too much weight with the pregnancy as early on I was having to eat constantly to help quell the nausea.   If course I wasn't craving anything healthy just saltines and Ramen noodles.   Sometimes even after something sounded good for dinner I would get nauseated while making it.   Which totally sucks.   But I am in my second trimester now and things are definitely improving so I have recommited to eating healthier and making sure I put my whole sorry into exercising
.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache

Trying another new thing called Saturday 9, it can be found here:  http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com 1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?   I would say that I am most creative later in the evenings 2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?  Depends on the day :-), but usually at night 3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?   I shower in the mornings, it helps wake me up 4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?   Not an artist but Heath Ledger's death really shocked me and took me by surprise.  He is one of my all time favorite actors. 5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)   No cool nicknames, as a kid I was "Woodie or Fruitcake".....don't ask LOL 6) When was the last time you had the blues?   ...

Who Are you?

Sunday stealing  Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!  Part 7: Self Image 84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:   I wake up at 6:00am, take a shower, get ready for the day, then I go downstairs and feed the critters, and make breakfast for hubby and I.  We usually leave the house by about 7:30ish and I drop my husband off at work.  Then I work (I'm a Pet Groomer) until about 3:30 or 4:00ish then I leave for home and go get my hubby from work.  Then I come home and make dinner, feed the critters, work on cleaning the house a little and we usually head to bed about 8:30ish or 9:00. 85. What is your greatest strength as a person?   I am a very compassionate and have a big heart 86. What is your greatest weakness?   Interrupting people when they are talking 87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?   Nope, I don't care about politics all that much 88. Are you generally self-contained? No, I do like to talk, except t...

New Glowing Facial Routine

So one of the lovely side effects of being pregnant is major acne breakouts.....UGH!  So I did a lot of research and have started a new facial routine.  I have noticed a huge difference in my face so far, I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now.  I had really dry peeling skin on my forehead and nose and it's gone now.  I found all of these recipes on Pinterest/Google AM (Done in the following order) 1- Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 2-  ACV Toner/Astringent, let air dry for a minute or two 3- Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on trouble spots 4-  Grapeseed Oil Moisturizer PM: 1-  Oil/Witch Hazel Makeup remover 2-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 3-  ACV Toner/Astringent let air dry for a minute or two 4-  Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on Trouble Spots 5-  Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream (I can't use oils at night because I wear a CPAP mask Recipes: 1-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 1 teaspoonish Hone...