Skip to main content

Somethings got to change.

I am in a depressed state at the moment.  I feel good but at the same time have this cloud of depression hanging over my head.  I am in a funk, I don't clean the house even though it is my 'job' now before you say anything about my husband should help, the hours of my job are basically part time, I'm home a good majority of the time therefore it's my responsibility to keep the dishes done, the house clean etc.  If my husband didn't work full time hours we would share the responsibility of the house.

However, lately I just can't do it, I can't keep a clean house.  I wish I could but it's just beyond me at the moment.  Maybe my meds need tweaked a little bit or maybe I'm not on the right meds for my disease.  I spend my days off either watching tv, sleeping in or goofing on the computer, as well as the time I am home, some days I am home from work by 1pm.....my hubby gets home about 7:30 now, so that is plenty of time for me to clean up the house.  I have decided I am going to change, I am going to force myself to get this house clean, finish unpacking and start some sort of routine so I can keep it up.  I've tried FlyLady methods before but I always quit before it becomes a routine, maybe I need to just stick with it and keep things going so I can have a clean house.  It's time for me to change, time for me to be a better person.  I am using my disease as an excuse, and it's time for me to stop.  Time for me to put my big girl panties on and deal with it.  Enough is enough and I am determined to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache

Trying another new thing called Saturday 9, it can be found here:  http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com 1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?   I would say that I am most creative later in the evenings 2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?  Depends on the day :-), but usually at night 3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?   I shower in the mornings, it helps wake me up 4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?   Not an artist but Heath Ledger's death really shocked me and took me by surprise.  He is one of my all time favorite actors. 5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)   No cool nicknames, as a kid I was "Woodie or Fruitcake".....don't ask LOL 6) When was the last time you had the blues?   ...

Who Are you?

Sunday stealing  Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!  Part 7: Self Image 84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:   I wake up at 6:00am, take a shower, get ready for the day, then I go downstairs and feed the critters, and make breakfast for hubby and I.  We usually leave the house by about 7:30ish and I drop my husband off at work.  Then I work (I'm a Pet Groomer) until about 3:30 or 4:00ish then I leave for home and go get my hubby from work.  Then I come home and make dinner, feed the critters, work on cleaning the house a little and we usually head to bed about 8:30ish or 9:00. 85. What is your greatest strength as a person?   I am a very compassionate and have a big heart 86. What is your greatest weakness?   Interrupting people when they are talking 87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?   Nope, I don't care about politics all that much 88. Are you generally self-contained? No, I do like to talk, except t...

New Glowing Facial Routine

So one of the lovely side effects of being pregnant is major acne breakouts.....UGH!  So I did a lot of research and have started a new facial routine.  I have noticed a huge difference in my face so far, I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now.  I had really dry peeling skin on my forehead and nose and it's gone now.  I found all of these recipes on Pinterest/Google AM (Done in the following order) 1- Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 2-  ACV Toner/Astringent, let air dry for a minute or two 3- Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on trouble spots 4-  Grapeseed Oil Moisturizer PM: 1-  Oil/Witch Hazel Makeup remover 2-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 3-  ACV Toner/Astringent let air dry for a minute or two 4-  Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on Trouble Spots 5-  Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream (I can't use oils at night because I wear a CPAP mask Recipes: 1-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 1 teaspoonish Hone...