Skip to main content

Perseverance

Just what I needed to hear today.  I had a lot of wiggly naughty dogs today.  To the point I had to take an anxiety pill at work I was so on edge.  Things are really tight (financially wise) and if it wasn't for the coins that my sister Lara gave me for grooming her dogs yesterday, I wouldn't have enough gas to get to work tomorrow.  Between her coins and mine I cashed $34 :-)  WOOT WOOT!  Was able to pick up my Zyprexa, so I don't have to start all over, the walmart just south of us had it in stock, otherwise I would have had to wait until Tuesday.

I think a lot of my life right now is getting broken down into stepping stones.  I know that like my cleaning etc, and my recovery, What seemed like a Mountain (my depression), is now seeming more like a hill, I am climbing to the top and want to stay on top, I love feeling this good, I love not crying on a daily basis, I love that my husband and I's relationship is getting stronger and stronger each new day.  I love that I was able to find an amazing counselor who helps me out so much.   I love that I am having to get my medications refilled.....yeah I know I'm a weirdo, but it gives me such a feeling of accomplishment and I feel awesome about it.  I am at the point where now I have to get my meds from Medco (mail order pharmacy) because I've had them all refilled 3 times which is the max with our prescription coverage.  That makes me feel good....3 months!  I have taken my pills every day twice a day for 3 months.....well except for the morning of surgery.  I am so proud of myself!

I just want to post that my baby brother is welcoming his first baby girl into his family next year.  I'm going to be an Aunt again.  They have been trying for quite some time to have another baby, and he already has 2 cute little boys, Brigg and Brayden.  He moved to St. George a few months ago, it seems like my family is getting more and more spread out now.....my oldest brother lives in Canada, and then mike moved to St George, and now Lara is moving further away from everyone.  Not sure that I like that :-(    So it will just be Jen (older sister), Jon (Estranged from family younger brother) and Rob and I living close.  But Mike and Lara both were offered great opportunities career wise that they had to take.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache

Trying another new thing called Saturday 9, it can be found here:  http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com 1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?   I would say that I am most creative later in the evenings 2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?  Depends on the day :-), but usually at night 3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?   I shower in the mornings, it helps wake me up 4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?   Not an artist but Heath Ledger's death really shocked me and took me by surprise.  He is one of my all time favorite actors. 5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)   No cool nicknames, as a kid I was "Woodie or Fruitcake".....don't ask LOL 6) When was the last time you had the blues?   ...

Who Are you?

Sunday stealing  Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!  Part 7: Self Image 84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:   I wake up at 6:00am, take a shower, get ready for the day, then I go downstairs and feed the critters, and make breakfast for hubby and I.  We usually leave the house by about 7:30ish and I drop my husband off at work.  Then I work (I'm a Pet Groomer) until about 3:30 or 4:00ish then I leave for home and go get my hubby from work.  Then I come home and make dinner, feed the critters, work on cleaning the house a little and we usually head to bed about 8:30ish or 9:00. 85. What is your greatest strength as a person?   I am a very compassionate and have a big heart 86. What is your greatest weakness?   Interrupting people when they are talking 87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?   Nope, I don't care about politics all that much 88. Are you generally self-contained? No, I do like to talk, except t...

New Glowing Facial Routine

So one of the lovely side effects of being pregnant is major acne breakouts.....UGH!  So I did a lot of research and have started a new facial routine.  I have noticed a huge difference in my face so far, I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now.  I had really dry peeling skin on my forehead and nose and it's gone now.  I found all of these recipes on Pinterest/Google AM (Done in the following order) 1- Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 2-  ACV Toner/Astringent, let air dry for a minute or two 3- Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on trouble spots 4-  Grapeseed Oil Moisturizer PM: 1-  Oil/Witch Hazel Makeup remover 2-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 3-  ACV Toner/Astringent let air dry for a minute or two 4-  Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on Trouble Spots 5-  Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream (I can't use oils at night because I wear a CPAP mask Recipes: 1-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 1 teaspoonish Hone...