Skip to main content

It's no secret

It's not secret that I have a very poor self esteem.  I have little to no confidence in my abilities, and I have self image issues.  It is something that my counselor and I are/will be working on.  I am really trying to have more confidence.  I am really feeling confident about my grooming skills as I haven't had any legitimate complaints and I've now bee grooming for almost 3 months full time.

I have PTSD because of several instances that have happened in my life (go read my 'about me page' and my Autobiography to find out more).  I just recently discovered I had PTSD, as I have a physical reaction when I see someone who caused me a lot of grief growing up for very long.  I am working on it, I do love this person, but the past did happen and it's something I really need to get through with the help of my counselor.

Sometimes I think I'm so messed up I need a service dog to help keep me 'sane' so to speak.  I often wonder if it would help me with my anxieties and panic episodes.  I never know when they are going to hit, where I will be, what I will be doing etc.  I have read that a service dog could sense these triggers etc....however I could never afford one fully trained.  I am really thinking about it though.  I hae high levels of anxiety.  Even though my surgery isn't until next week I am already having anxiety and worrying about it, but I have faith and trust my Dr that all will be okay.  I just can't help it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache

Trying another new thing called Saturday 9, it can be found here:  http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com 1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?   I would say that I am most creative later in the evenings 2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?  Depends on the day :-), but usually at night 3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?   I shower in the mornings, it helps wake me up 4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?   Not an artist but Heath Ledger's death really shocked me and took me by surprise.  He is one of my all time favorite actors. 5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)   No cool nicknames, as a kid I was "Woodie or Fruitcake".....don't ask LOL 6) When was the last time you had the blues?   ...

Who Are you?

Sunday stealing  Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!  Part 7: Self Image 84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:   I wake up at 6:00am, take a shower, get ready for the day, then I go downstairs and feed the critters, and make breakfast for hubby and I.  We usually leave the house by about 7:30ish and I drop my husband off at work.  Then I work (I'm a Pet Groomer) until about 3:30 or 4:00ish then I leave for home and go get my hubby from work.  Then I come home and make dinner, feed the critters, work on cleaning the house a little and we usually head to bed about 8:30ish or 9:00. 85. What is your greatest strength as a person?   I am a very compassionate and have a big heart 86. What is your greatest weakness?   Interrupting people when they are talking 87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?   Nope, I don't care about politics all that much 88. Are you generally self-contained? No, I do like to talk, except t...

New Glowing Facial Routine

So one of the lovely side effects of being pregnant is major acne breakouts.....UGH!  So I did a lot of research and have started a new facial routine.  I have noticed a huge difference in my face so far, I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now.  I had really dry peeling skin on my forehead and nose and it's gone now.  I found all of these recipes on Pinterest/Google AM (Done in the following order) 1- Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 2-  ACV Toner/Astringent, let air dry for a minute or two 3- Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on trouble spots 4-  Grapeseed Oil Moisturizer PM: 1-  Oil/Witch Hazel Makeup remover 2-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 3-  ACV Toner/Astringent let air dry for a minute or two 4-  Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on Trouble Spots 5-  Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream (I can't use oils at night because I wear a CPAP mask Recipes: 1-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 1 teaspoonish Hone...