Skip to main content

Who I am choosing to become

Alot of my anxiety/issues come from not having a very good Self Esteem, I look in the mirror and all I see is the fat and ugly me.  I wish it were different but it isn't.  I am glad to say I have lost 8# this past week, I have really been watching what I eat and trying not to gorge on too many bad foods.  It's been hard but definitely worth it.  Going to keep it up, as I know part of my self esteem is tied to my being so overweight, I am probably 70# over weight.  I hide my weight very well as I don't look like most people who are my weight.

This weekend has been tough I have felt very depressed, and got in a disagreement with  my husband who is feeling a little left out lately.  I am very selfish, there I said it, it's not on purpose but I think part of it is my depression, and Bipolarism, that and the fact that I guess I really am all about me, and selfish.  I really do want to work on my relationship with my husband, he means the world to me (although I don't always show it) he really does.  He makes me want to live, makes me want to be a better person.  I really am trying, I do need to try harder where he is concerned.  He said I make my blog out to be that he is first in my life, when he doesn't feel that way.  So that is something I am really going to focus on and try to change, I don't want to lose him.  I want to become the person that he fell in love with and married 7+ years ago again.  I want to be there for him and make him happy.

I am proud of myself, got 3 or 4 loads of laundry put away and hung up today as well as 3 loads of dishes in the dishwasher and 3 loads by hand.  Even took a bit of a catnap, but got some stuff done today.  Feels great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache

Trying another new thing called Saturday 9, it can be found here:  http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com 1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?   I would say that I am most creative later in the evenings 2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?  Depends on the day :-), but usually at night 3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?   I shower in the mornings, it helps wake me up 4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?   Not an artist but Heath Ledger's death really shocked me and took me by surprise.  He is one of my all time favorite actors. 5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)   No cool nicknames, as a kid I was "Woodie or Fruitcake".....don't ask LOL 6) When was the last time you had the blues?   ...

Who Are you?

Sunday stealing  Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!  Part 7: Self Image 84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:   I wake up at 6:00am, take a shower, get ready for the day, then I go downstairs and feed the critters, and make breakfast for hubby and I.  We usually leave the house by about 7:30ish and I drop my husband off at work.  Then I work (I'm a Pet Groomer) until about 3:30 or 4:00ish then I leave for home and go get my hubby from work.  Then I come home and make dinner, feed the critters, work on cleaning the house a little and we usually head to bed about 8:30ish or 9:00. 85. What is your greatest strength as a person?   I am a very compassionate and have a big heart 86. What is your greatest weakness?   Interrupting people when they are talking 87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?   Nope, I don't care about politics all that much 88. Are you generally self-contained? No, I do like to talk, except t...

New Glowing Facial Routine

So one of the lovely side effects of being pregnant is major acne breakouts.....UGH!  So I did a lot of research and have started a new facial routine.  I have noticed a huge difference in my face so far, I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now.  I had really dry peeling skin on my forehead and nose and it's gone now.  I found all of these recipes on Pinterest/Google AM (Done in the following order) 1- Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 2-  ACV Toner/Astringent, let air dry for a minute or two 3- Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on trouble spots 4-  Grapeseed Oil Moisturizer PM: 1-  Oil/Witch Hazel Makeup remover 2-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 3-  ACV Toner/Astringent let air dry for a minute or two 4-  Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on Trouble Spots 5-  Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream (I can't use oils at night because I wear a CPAP mask Recipes: 1-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 1 teaspoonish Hone...