Skip to main content

๐ŸŒฟ Green Compass vs. Store-Bought CBD: What You Need to Know


Let’s talk about something I really wish more people knew…


Not all CBD is created equal.


I didn’t realize this when I first started exploring natural wellness. I figured CBD was CBD—right? But after doing my research, trying a few products that didn’t do much, and eventually finding Green Compass, I realized just how big the difference can be.


If you’ve ever tried store-bought CBD and felt disappointed or unsure if it was “working,” this post is for you.


๐Ÿšซ Store-Bought CBD: What You Might Be Getting


Let’s break it down. Most CBD products you find on the shelves of convenience stores, gas stations, or big box retailers are:

• ❌ Low-quality or untraceable hemp – Often not organic, and sourced without transparency

• ❌ No third-party testing – Which means no guarantee of purity or potency

• ❌ Misleading labels – Some don’t even contain the amount of CBD they claim

• ❌ Fillers and artificial ingredients – Added sugars, dyes, synthetic flavoring, and more

• ❌ Unregulated production – Many aren’t made in FDA-inspected facilities


So when someone tells me “CBD didn’t work for me,” my first question is always:

What kind did you try—and where did it come from?


✅ Why I Chose Green Compass


After months of researching, comparing, and trying products, I found Green Compass—and everything changed.


Here’s what makes it different:

• ๐ŸŒฑ USDA Certified Organic hemp grown in North Carolina

• ๐ŸŒฟ Seed-to-shelf transparency so you know exactly what’s in your product

• ๐Ÿงช Third-party lab testing on every batch (results are available to you!)

• ❌ No artificial fillers, dyes, or synthetic junk—just pure, clean wellness

• ๐Ÿ’š Formulated for real results—and I feel it


This is CBD I trust not just for myself, but for my family—and I wouldn’t be sharing it if I didn’t genuinely believe in the quality.


๐Ÿ’ฌ Why It Matters


Your wellness is worth more than gas station gummies.

You deserve to know what you’re putting in your body.

And if you’re using CBD to manage stress, anxiety, sleep, or cravings—you deserve a product that’s designed to help.


✨ Ready to Try the Real Deal?


Still not sure where to start? I created a quick CBD quiz to help you find your perfect product match—whether you’re looking for calm, sleep, focus, or support with cravings.


๐Ÿ“ Take the Quiz Now

๐Ÿ’š And yes—new customers get $10 off with my referral link!


You deserve clean, effective, and trustworthy wellness.

I’m here to help you find it—without the overwhelm.

For more tips on hair recovery, holistic wellness, mental health, fitness, and pet care, explore more at Waiting 4 Sunshine. ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’›

I share real-life wins, wellness tools, and supportive resources to help you (and your pets!) feel your best—inside and out.

Let’s stay connected—come follow the journey on Instagram @waiting.4.sunshine and join a community where healing, hope, and heart are always welcome.With calm + confidence,

Heather ๐ŸŒฟ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 9: Good Morning, Heartache

Trying another new thing called Saturday 9, it can be found here:  http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com 1) Do you come up with your brightest ideas early in the morning or late at night?   I would say that I am most creative later in the evenings 2) Are you more likely to feel romantic at night or in the morning?  Depends on the day :-), but usually at night 3) Do you shower in the morning, after work or before bed?   I shower in the mornings, it helps wake me up 4) Billie Holiday was just 44 when she died. Is there an artist whose early demise surprised and saddened you?   Not an artist but Heath Ledger's death really shocked me and took me by surprise.  He is one of my all time favorite actors. 5) Billie was known as "Lady Day." Do you have a cool nickname? (If not, feel free to give yourself one right now.)   No cool nicknames, as a kid I was "Woodie or Fruitcake".....don't ask LOL 6) When was the last time you had the blues?   ...

Who Are you?

Sunday stealing  Who Are you? Part 7 – It is Over!  Part 7: Self Image 84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you:   I wake up at 6:00am, take a shower, get ready for the day, then I go downstairs and feed the critters, and make breakfast for hubby and I.  We usually leave the house by about 7:30ish and I drop my husband off at work.  Then I work (I'm a Pet Groomer) until about 3:30 or 4:00ish then I leave for home and go get my hubby from work.  Then I come home and make dinner, feed the critters, work on cleaning the house a little and we usually head to bed about 8:30ish or 9:00. 85. What is your greatest strength as a person?   I am a very compassionate and have a big heart 86. What is your greatest weakness?   Interrupting people when they are talking 87. Are you going to run for President in 2016?   Nope, I don't care about politics all that much 88. Are you generally self-contained? No, I do like to talk, except t...

New Glowing Facial Routine

So one of the lovely side effects of being pregnant is major acne breakouts.....UGH!  So I did a lot of research and have started a new facial routine.  I have noticed a huge difference in my face so far, I've been doing this for about 2 weeks now.  I had really dry peeling skin on my forehead and nose and it's gone now.  I found all of these recipes on Pinterest/Google AM (Done in the following order) 1- Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 2-  ACV Toner/Astringent, let air dry for a minute or two 3- Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on trouble spots 4-  Grapeseed Oil Moisturizer PM: 1-  Oil/Witch Hazel Makeup remover 2-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 3-  ACV Toner/Astringent let air dry for a minute or two 4-  Acne Spot Treatment/Metronidazole Cream on Trouble Spots 5-  Oil of Olay Wrinkle Cream (I can't use oils at night because I wear a CPAP mask Recipes: 1-  Honey/Baking Soda Scrub 1 teaspoonish Hone...